This is the frame you've all been waiting for. THE NINJA is an unbelievable set that will challenge even the hardiest of ninja warriors. This is a fantastic frame to keep the kids entertained in the outdoors.
We have added some ninja classics such as the hanging grips and rings. Not to mention the crooked monkey ladder which rises to a height of 3m with the optional fireman's pole escape.
We’ve still managed to include some fun children’s accessories with a trapeze and gymnastic rings. This frame is very exciting but is also extremely challenging.
Why play the Xbox indoors when you could be hanging upside down 3m in the air!
- 3m x 0.9m eight rung, height adjustable, monkey bar that grows up with the family from a height of 1.2 metres up to 2.5 metres.
- Ninja warrior handing rings.
- Ninja warrior grip cylinders.
- Four 900mm corner tumble bars to provide spinning fun and stabilisation.
- 3m high crooked monkey ladder with firemans pole.
- The frame is fully extendable using our multiple accessory frames and equipment. Get in touch with us to see how we can expand your frame into a full ninja warrior course.
- Made with a UK galvanised steel frame and a specialist commercial grade paint coating, which make it extremely strong, durable and stable.
- Completely free-standing with no requirement for concrete foundations. Simply peg onto the grass at each anchor point.
- Load rated to 600kgs and suitable for children and adults
Our monkey bar frames are sent by courier (usually UPS) and we aim to deliver within 10 days. We charge a flat rate of £50, which contributes to the cost of packaging and delivery.
The weight of our frames is significant but, for handling purposes, we aim to ensure each package is no more than 25kg.
We aim to deliver the steel in the best condition possible using substantial wrapping/packaging. However, due to the size and weight, it is inevitable that there might be some minor scuff marks or scratches. This is generally caused during fabrication and transportation. These marks will be cosmetic only and will not have an impct on the long term integrity of the frames.