THE MONKEY is a great frame to get started in the world of Monkey Bars. It forms the basis of all other monkey bar frames in our collection.
It doesn't take up too much space and you can easily add to this frame in the future with our many accessory frames and equipment.
This is a commercial quality frame that can be used by both children and adults. It is fully adjustable to meet your unique requirements. At 3m long the monkey bars are the perfect distance to make it challenging but enjoyable. They are 900mm wide to allow many children to play together safely pass each other without causing a jam!
Kids love to spin around the 4 tumble bars at the corners. These bars also act as great supports for the free-standing frame which means there is no need for concrete foundations. It can also be moved anywhere and everywhere!
- 3m x 0.9m eight rung, height adjustable, monkey bar that grows up with the family from a height of 1.2 metres up to 2.5 metres.
- Four 900mm tumble bars to provide spinning fun and stabilisation.
- The frame is fully extendable using our multiple accessory frames and equipment. Get in touch with us to see how we can expand your frame into a full ninja warrior course.
- Made with a UK galvanised steel frame and a specialist powder coating, which make sit extremely strong, durable and stable.
- Completely free-standing with no requirement for concrete foundations. Simply peg onto the grass at each anchor point.
- Stabilised by the 900mm x 900mm corner Tumble Bars.
- Footprint is adaptable to your available space.
- Load rated to 400kgs and suitable for children and adults
Our monkey bar frames are sent by courier (usually UPS) and we aim to deliver within 10 days. We charge a flat rate of £50, which contributes to the cost of packaging and delivery.
The weight of our frames is significant but, for handling purposes, we aim to ensure each package is no more than 25kg.
We aim to deliver the steel in the best condition possible using substantial wrapping/packaging. However, due to the size and weight, it is inevitable that there might be some minor scuff marks or scratches. This is generally caused during fabrication and transportation. These marks will be cosmetic only and will not have an impct on the long term integrity of the frames.